1. CONSULTING SERVICES
AFP offers itself to companies not only as an accredited and certified Training Body, but also as a consultancy partner, able to offer a structured and diversified range of services. These are support actions that help to create added value and improve company performances. A wide-ranging offer, able to offer personalised services according to the requests of the client company:
• Identification and mapping of training needs (TRAINING CHECK-UP);
• Definition of the corporate training plan;
• Research and consultancy for funded training (provincial, regional, national and community communications, inter-professional funds);
• Activation of training and orientation internships;
• Consultancy on specific topics.
2.1 Funded training
Funded training can be of two types:
• by individual request
• by company request
There is the possibility of an individual application
, when the worker independently chooses to participate in a training course outside working hours. Alternatively, there is corporate training
, when the company draws up a plan for training its employees during working hours.
Funding channels can be:
requests for the disbursement of public funds to support the training of businesses.
• Training via inter-professional funds
Companies can access a very important tool for the retraining and specialisation of their employees: inter-professional funds. They allow companies to allocate 0.3% of the contributions paid to INPS for the permanent training of their workers. http://www.fondinterprofessionali.it
Here are some of the Interprofessional Funds that AFP is accredited to manage:
2.2 Free market training
Through the "training check-up" service, it is possible to plan a personalised training in line with the needs of the client company. The design team analyses the requirements, translating them into training courses and provides the relative cost estimate.
The main areas of intervention are:
ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS
AUTOMATION / ROBOTICS
SAFETY / ENVIRONMENT / QUALITY
AFP has a continuously updated database of companies that are periodically contacted by the Design, Research and Development sector to:
• Promote new opportunities and training proposals (area plans, customised plans, training and updating of workers)
• Check ongoing relationships (e.g. internships, training of apprentices, courses in delivery)
• Identify and strengthen the professional relationship
• Promote orientation services
• Promote job services